5 golden rules of online gambling
- Budget - as most people are we are quite normal people and therefore don’t have unlimited funds. What you have to do is create a monthly budget that you will play and that you can afford to spend on gambling. Each time you play you deduct what you have lost off of that budget. If you happen to be losing quickly, alter your play so that you can make the money last longer, this way you won’t compromise your budget and you don’t have to worry about throwing money at the problem.
- Emotion - as said before you must always live to the budget that you have set for yourself. If you lose your money, don’t lose your temper, this is going to happen a lot. What you have to do is make sure that you don’t lose your temper and try to throw more money into the game in the effort to win your money back. This is the worst thing you could possibly do.
- Alcohol - in keeping with keeping your emotion under control you should know not to drink while you are playing. Your emotions and rationale will be seriously impaired if you play while you are under the influence of alcohol. You will sit there hours later and wonder where all of your money went to.
- Can’t lose systems - we all know the emails that you get that say we can help you win all the time…RUN AWAY. These games are all random, and there no ways to figure out how to win all the time this is why they are called games of chance. There are two things that you will lose when you buy one of these systems, the money for the system and the money that you lost trying to use this system.
- Winners know when to stop - online gambling is not the place to be overcome by greed. There are so many times that a player can have a huge win and think of nothing more than putting that money back into the game and trying to double it. This is the most destructive pattern that you could ever get into; it is very easy to get caught up in what ifs.